Trusted experts in underfloor heating installation
R A Brown have been designing, supplying and installing underfloor heating (UFH) in Norfolk properties since 1990 so you can rest assured that you are in experienced hands. We have helped more than 500 homeowners to make their homes warm and cozy by installing underfloor heating systems for them.
Working with R A Brown, you can have peace of mind through our experience, by choosing us as an underfloor heating installer:
- We will design a system which suits your family’s needs and your home – we will always design a system which works for how you and your family live your life.
- You can be assured of high quality products – we use high quality products through our supplier Roth, who is the largest supplier of heating products throughout Europe.
- We have a record of high customer satisfaction – our customers highly recommend us on Norfolk Trusted Trader website.
- We offer a free site survey – We offer a free, no obligation site survey, where we will come and assess your property and advise you.
What Our Customers Say...
“We are pleased with the underfloor heating. Having a constantly warm house is ideal.”Mr & Mrs SSuffolk
Call our knowledgeable and friendly team today on 01603 898904.
Why choose underfloor heating?
UFH can work well with both conventional and renewable heating systems, so you don’t have to change your heating system to have underfloor heating fitted in your home. You can also combine both UFH and radiators within the same system. UFH will provide the following benefits:
- Flexibility of room design – UFH will open your options, you will be able to place your furniture against any walls and will no longer lose space to radiators.
- UFH is not just for new properties – UFH is great for new buildings and barn conversions, but can also be retro-fitted using an overlay system.
- Safe Environment – UFH has a lower flow temperature and no dangerously hot radiators, so makes the home safer for children and vulnerable people, helping to avoid accidents.
- Better air quality – UFH systems are great for asthma & allergy sufferers, as they produce less air bourne dust than conventional systems with radiators or convection heaters.
- Energy Efficiency – UFH systems work very well with heat pumps as both work optimally at cooler water temperatures.