Cut your energy bills by up to 75%**.
Absorbing solar energy each day, the ground maintains a constant temperature of between 8-12 degrees all year round. A Ground Source Heat Pump extracts this energy from the earth or a nearby water source; converting this to a higher temperature for your central heating and your hot water.
“Very happy with work. Workmen were very pleasant and respectful. I would be happy to use this firm again.”
What Our Customers Say...
“Very happy with work. Workmen were very pleasant and respectful. I would be happy to use this firm again.”Mrs Durkin,Norfolk.
With an energy efficiency average of 400% when compared to a conventional system, these highly effective systems produce three times the amount of energy they consume to run the heat pump itself – meaning you make substantial savings and reduce your carbon footprint at the same time.
- Lower energy bills – Long term.
- Heating costs can be reduced by up to 75%**.
- No need to worry about oil or gas price fluctuations – Future proof your bills.
- It takes far less energy to power the pump, on average, this is just 1/4 of your previous consumption. The pump produces 3-4 times the amount of energy used to power the pump.**
- Lower energy bills – Long term.
- Claim your Government financial incentive once installed.
- Receive payback through the UK Government’s Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- Receive quarterly payments for 7 years – totalling up to £23,800.
- Increased energy efficiency.
- By using less CO2 and increasing efficiency you will reduce the number of finite fossil fuels burnt; helping to slow global warming.
- You will also step-up your EPC rating; increasing the value of your home.
- You will lower carbon emissions – and if the energy you use to power the pump comes from a renewable source, your home will be carbon neutral.
- Low maintenance & very long pump lifespan.
- Ground loops have an exceptionally long lifespan and are built to last 50-100 years.
- Indoor components usually last up to 20 years – double that of oil boiler components.
- Quieter than a conventional gas or oil boiler.
- Enjoy consistent heat, equally distributed throughout your home. The ground remains at a constant temperature, even in the depths of winter.
- Can be retro fitted to your homes underfloor heating system or with upgrades to larger radiators.
Save up to £3,400 per year in fuel costs & reduce CO2 emissions by 11,700 kg per year.*
A Ground Source Heat Pump system delivers significant annual savings depending on which conventional system you are moving from. Switching from electric will see the highest financial saving, closely followed by oil. It is an effective alternative if in rural locations where there is no mains gas.
In addition, you will receive quarterly payments from the Government’s Renewable Heat Incentive payments; up to £3,400 per year*, up to £23,800 in total. And of course, you will also be saving on your monthly fuel costs too.
A Ground Source Heat Pump will reduce your fuel bill by 75% – generating 3 x the energy it uses to power it.
How do Ground Source Heat Pumps work?
Hidden out of sight, a system of pipes is buried underground in your garden, Ground Source Heat Pumps work very well in wet clay soils, like those we find in Norfolk. This is as it requires less excavation to lay the ground loop – making excavation costs cheaper too. You will need more space for the system than an Air Source Heat Pump as the system fits underground. After completion it is not visible.
1 metre underground, the surface soil remains the same consistent temperature all year around as it is warmed by the sun every day. The pipes, filled with Glycol anti-freeze, fed through a heat exchange unit. Replace this with “The heat from the ground is used to heat a refrigeration circuit, which in turn heats the water which is circulated through your heating system, heating the home and providing hot water.
Delivering energy efficient renewable heating since 2007.
“ Extremely good company. Quick and efficient.”
What Our Customers Say...
“ Extremely good company. Quick and efficient.”Mrs SalisburyNorfolk
Your home is unique and so to is your installation. Independent and impartial, we are not tied to any specific manufacturer and only recommend the most effective solution for your home. We pride ourselves on providing good old fashioned customer service; only ever fitting highly effective systems, bringing real value to our customers for an affordable cost.
You can trust that our knowledgeable renewables team will deliver a personal service, the very best advice and alternative heating system that meets your specific requirements, helping you get the best return on your investment. Our specialist installation team undertake a full property assessment, ensuring your Ground Source Heat Pump is the right pump for your home.
We promise not to baffle you with technical jargon, we simplify your choices and as we are MCS accredited. We’re on hand to guide you through the completion of your Renewable Heat Incentive application paperwork, we make sure you get the most from the scheme.
We specialise in the retrofit renewable systems throughout Norfolk. We are able to fit Ground Source Heat Pumps to most properties, so long as there is enough land for the pipework to be laid outside the property.
The soil here in Norfolk is perfect for Ground Heat Source Pump installation. Our experienced specialists guide you through the entire process, step by step. Whether you live somewhere without mains gas or are looking to upgrade your boiler to a more cost-effective, environmentally friendly system, we are always on hand with our after-care service.
For more information, call our renewables team for an informal chat on what could work for you.
Call us on 01603 898904; alternatively, drop us a line email@example.com
*Source: OFGEM. December 2019.
** Estimated savings based on average consumption. Calculate your homes cost saving using OFGEM’s online calculator.