At R A Brown we are experts in designing and installing underfloor heating systems to work with both conventional or renewable heating systems.
Underfloor heating can work well with both types of heating systems, so the good news is you do not need to change your heating system to be able to fit underfloor heating. R A Brown provide an in-house design service to tailor your underfloor heating design to the individual needs of your family and property. We use a high quality European system provided by our supplier Roth. Roth is the largest supplier of underfloor heating products in Europe and so you can be reassured of high quality products.
These are the reasons we think living with underfloor heating is so positive.
- Flexibility of room design – you have flexibility as to where to place your furniture, with no space lost to radiators.
- Energy efficient –underfloor heating systems working with heat pumps have built in weather compensation, therefore they are self-adjusting according to the outside temperature, thus saving energy and money.
- Safer environment – underfloor heating systems have lower flow temperatures and no protruding radiators, so it is safer for small children and vulnerable people to avoid injury.
- Air quality – underfloor heating systems produce less airborne dust than radiators and convection heaters. This is hugely beneficial for asthma & allergy suffers.
- Ideal to work with heat pumps – underfloor heating systems are compatible with heat pumps as they are designed to work efficiently at lower temperatures.
If you are thinking about underfloor heating and would like to know more, give us a call on 01603 898904 and we will arrange to complete a free site survey to assess your heating requirements.