Gas Service and Breakdown Engineer Vacancy
R A Brown Heating Services is looking to recruit a Gas Service & Breakdown Engineer. Salary circa £30K per annum.
- To carry out scheduled services on Gas boilers and heat pumps (training can be given for HP work).
- To attend breakdown callouts but not 24 hr call outs.
- To fault find and problem solve on gas boilers, heat pumps or other system issues.
- Be focussed on Customer care and adhere to the company’s Customer Care policy.
- To communicate effectively with customers about their faults and how these can be rectified.
- To be well organised about daily appointment schedule and collect required parts using own initiative.
- To complete all required paperwork for each and return this promptly to the office.
- Strictly adhere to Health and Safety requirements.
- Post qualification experience of at least 3 years working on heating installations.
- Previous experience in a Service Engineer role working independently.
- Experience of all kinds of central heating systems fault finding.
- Experience of heat pump installation and servicing.
- Experience of MVHR – BPEC qualification.
- Basic knowledge of electrics.
- Experience of underfloor heating installation.
- A minimum of NVQ level 2 C & G in plumbing and heating.
- Current Gas Safe quals inc CCN1, CEN1, WAT1, and CPA1.
- UHW10 Unvented hot water certification.
- Full clean driving licence.
To be considered for this vacancy, please email your CV to Amanda@rabrown.co.uk