Current Vacancy – Servicing Engineer
Servicing Engineer – Heating
Salary £28,000 – £37,500*
Are you looking for a new, varied role working as a Senior Engineer carrying out servicing, fault finding and repairs of conventional and renewable heating systems. If so we have a rare opportunity to join the team. We are a multi – award winning company based North of Norwich.
Essential qualifications and skills:
- Level 2 City and Guilds
- Minimum of two years post qualification experience
- Unvented DHW qualification
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience of working on own initiative
- Sound knowledge of large domestic heating systems
- Ability to effectively fault find and efficiently carry out repairs
- Good level of plumbing skills
- High standard of workmanship and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and level of customer service
Preferred additional qualifications and skills:
- Level 3 City and Guilds
- F-gas refrigerant qualification
- Gas certificate
- Experience of heat pump installation and/or servicing
- BPEC qualification in Heat Pumps
We are offering:
- A competitive salary package (starting level dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Company van, fuel card and specialist equipment when required
- Company mobile phone, PPE and uniform provided
- Training (including external off the job courses)
- Local work- within sensible geographic area of Norwich
- Working hours usually between 37.5 and 42 hours per week.
- A friendly working environment with a focus on promoting a healthy work life balance.
Please send your up-to-date CV detailing your relevant experience to email@example.com
*please note salary range based on estimated average hours of 42hrs per week which is realistic at current work flow.