Coronavirus latest update 16/08/21
To all our Customers
R A Brown are still committed to keeping our staff and customers safe, therefore we are still operating an APPOINTMENT ONLY system for showroom visits, we will still maintain social distancing to give our staff and customers space.
Please continue to allow our engineers space through social distancing to keep everyone safe.
Please note that our showroom is now open for APPOINTMENT ONLY, please call 01603 898904 to book a showroom visit, this allows us to maintain standards for social distancing to keep our staff and customers space.
Please continue to follow social distancing rules when our engineers are in your home to keep both our customers and staff safe.
Please note that OUR SHOWROOM REMAINS FULLY CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC due to the National Lockdown. Our engineers are still able to complete renewable heating and gas boiler installations and essential servicing and breakdown appointments.
Please continue to follow social distancing rules and allow our engineers space to keep both our customers and staff safe.
As the government has announced new national restrictions from today, please note, OUR SHOWROOM IS FULLY CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, this will be reviewed once restrictions are lifted. Our engineers are still able to complete renewable heating and gas boiler installation, servicing and breakdown appointments, as an essential service. Please continue to follow social distancing rules and allow our engineers space to keep both our customers and staff safe.
Our engineers are back to completing renewable heating or gas boiler installation work and we are also attending any gas servicing and breakdown enquires.
Dax, our General Manager is also available to attend site visits for new installation enquiries, so if you are considering an installation, give us a call on 01603 898904 and we can book in a visit to your property or project site. We are observing social distancing guidelines to keep both our engineers and customers safe.
PLEASE NOTE SHOWROOM VISITS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. We are unable to accept walk in customers to our showroom at the present time to allow appropriate social distancing and cleaning between customers. Please call Dax on 01603 898904 to arrange an appointment.
On 31st March 2020 the Secretary of State, Rt Hon. Alok Sharma MP laid out some further guidance for all those working in the UK’s construction sector. Giving clarity on how our sector can continue to work to support our country and economic needs.
This means that R A Brown will be looking to resume work in the next couple of weeks, ensuring our operating procedures follow the Site Operating Procedures to ensure safety for our employees and members of the public.
Read our full update post which has links to the Secretary of State Letter and Site Operating Procedures.
Due to the current Covid 19 pandemic, R A Brown Heating Services will be temporarily ceasing its installation work from today. As you can appreciate it has been difficult for our engineer teams to maintain the social distancing guidelines to keep themselves safe in line with the Government guidance.
For existing customers, in the case of heat pump breakdowns during this time, you can contact us on 01603 898904 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to assist you. Please bear with us and we will re-open as soon as advised it is safe to do so.
Information for those Self isolating
- If you are self isolating due to age or health conditions please let our staff know. We are adhering to a strict protocol of social distancing and hygiene. Our engineers are being asked to wash their hands before entering your property and to speak to you on the phone. You will be requested to open the door when the engineer arrives and then move to another room. The engineer will speak to you through the door or by phone and will update you on the work carried out and when they are leaving.
KEEP YOUR DISTANCE PLEASE
- If you are not self isolating please respect the social distancing guidelines, we want to minimise the risk of infection for our employees – our engineers will wash their hands before entering your property please maintain at least a 2 metre distance from our staff. Please let us know if you or anyone at your property is displaying symptoms and we will rearrange the appointment.
- We are not offering any face to face services to people self isolating because of symptoms at the current time; but will attempt to support you remotely; via phone – looking at photos of the problem etc. This support will still be chargeable but not at any kind of enhanced rate.
We appreciate that you may be concerned about the impact of the coronavirus. R A Brown Heating Services are following all government guidance to protect our staff and customers at this time.
With this in mind, we are still aiming to meet our commitments to our customers with the following adapted working practices.
- Our business remains open for installations and enquiries.
- Home working where possible will be implemented to reduce social contact.
- Our showroom will be closed to the general public, all enquiries to be made by phone 01603 898904 or email email@example.com
- Site visits will continue, with social distancing measures in place, subject to staff availability, we request all customers notify us of any illness or self-isolation as soon as possible, as these appointments will need to be rearranged. Please see the government page detailing social distancing guidelines.
- Our office phone will still be manned, but in the situation where the telephone can’t be answered to lack of staff on site, we request that you email firstname.lastname@example.org We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
We will keep this page updated with any further updates as and when required.
Dax and The R A Brown team