Reduce your CO2 emissions by 7,100 kg & save up to £1,400 per year*
An Air Source Heat Pump not only saves you money – it also saves the environment.
If you dread the arrival of your next energy bill, you aren’t alone. The seemingly constant energy price hikes along with concern about continuous burning of finite fossil fuels has meant that more and more homeowners are searching for alternatives. We understand that renewable energy systems can sound complicated, so we hope our guide to Air Source Heat Pumps helps:
“A seamless service from quotation to installation. The team were polite, neat and tidy worked very hard and efficiently. I have no hesitation in recommending R A Brown in the future.”
What Our Customers Say...
“A seamless service from quotation to installation. The team were polite, neat and tidy worked very hard and efficiently. I have no hesitation in recommending R A Brown in the future.”Mr Slade,Norfolk.
An environmentally friendly, cost effective way to heat your home.
Transforming heat from the outside air to heat your home, an Air Source Heat Pump acts like a refrigerator running in reverse – rather than extracting hot air to cool, it converts cooler air from outside your home into energy that heats the hot water for your heating system.
One of the most energy efficient central heating technologies when compared to conventional oil, gas or electric heating systems, Air Source heating results in significant cost savings to homeowners also greatly reduces their carbon footprint and impact on the environment.
On average, an Air Source Heat Pump is 300% more efficient than conventional options**.
- Change to a renewable system & receive a financial incentive from the Government’s Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive grant. (Domestic RHI).
- Receive a total of up to £9,800 payback thorough quarterly payments for 7 years.
- Future proof your heating system & substantially reduce your energy bills, long term.
- Enjoy the peace of mind of low running costs – The pump only uses a fraction of the energy your previously system used. In fact, energy use can be reduced by as much as 3/4, on average.
- No need for concern over oil price fluctuations – future-proofing your energy spend. term.
- Our renewable energy experts ensure you know how to maximise your cost savings.
- Greater energy efficiency
- Increase the EPC rating for your home, not only saving you money but adding value to your property.
- Reduce carbon emissions & help combat climate change
- Reduce the use of finite fossil fuels.
- Generate 3 x the amount of energy used to power the pump – For every 1kw of electric you use to power the Air Source Heat Pump, you generate 3kW of energy to heat your home.
- If electric energy is from a renewable source, your household will be carbon neutral with zero emissions.
- Long lifetime and low maintenance costs
- Exterior pump lifespan – up to 20 years. An Air Source Heat Pump can last up to 2 x longer than a conventional boiler.
- Delivers consistent, reliable heat at a lower temperature.
- Produces heat at low outside temperatures; as low as -19 degrees.
- Doesn’t need much exterior space
- No need to store fuels; no need for large exterior oil tanks.
- Can be retro fitted – Upgrade your existing radiator or underfloor heating system in your current home.
Save up to £1,400 per year in fuel costs & reduce CO2 emissions by 7,100 kg per year.*
An Air source Heat Pump delivers significant annual financial savings, as well as reducing carbon emissions. Cost savings depend on which conventional system you are moving from; switching from electric seeing the highest financial saving, closely followed by oil.
In addition, you will receive quarterly income from the Government’s Renewable Heat Incentive payments; up to £1,400 per year*. And of course, you will also be saving on your monthly fuel costs.
Air Source Heat Pump’s generate 66% renewable energy from an energy input of just 33%.
(Used to power the pump itself).
How do Air Source Heat Pumps work?
Powered by electricity, an internal fan pulls in outside air at the ambient temperature. The pump compresses the heat within the air – this is used to heat hot water. It is then distributed in much the same way as a conventional boiler.
If you would like to talk to one of our team about how we might be able to help with your project, please visit our Showroom or get in touch.
Watch our Air Source Heat Pump video for more information
Delivering energy efficient renewable heating systems across Suffolk since 2007.
Your home is unique and so is your installation. Independent and impartial, we are not tied to any specific manufacturer and we will only fit systems we would have in our own homes. We pride ourselves on good old fashioned customer service, providing effective, cost-saving heating systems at excellent value.
You can trust that our knowledgeable renewables team will deliver a personal service, the very best advice and system for your specific needs and requirements, helping you get the best return on your investment. Our specialist installation team undertake a full property assessment, ensuring we keep installation costs to a minimum and making sure that your Air Source Heat Pump is appropriately sized to maximise efficiency.
We promise not to baffle you with technical jargon, our MCS accredited team simplify your choices. Have questions about completing your Government Renewables Incentive Scheme paperwork? That’s no problem, our renewables experts are here to help you get the most from the scheme.
Air Source Heat Pump’s can be fitted to almost any property. We specialise in installing renewable systems to existing properties throughout Suffolk.
Whether you are looking to upgrade your boiler, live somewhere without mains gas or are looking specifically for a more environmentally friendly option, our experienced specialists will guide you through the entire process, and are always on hand with our after-care service.
For more information, call our renewables team for an informal chat and to see what could work for you.
Call us on 01603 898904; alternatively, drop us a line email@example.com
*Source: OFGEM. December 2019.
** Estimated savings based on average consumption. Calculate your homes cost saving using OFGEM’s online calculator.